– John Garrett, January 4, 2012
The quote amuses it is true
For those about as young as you:
Somewhere ‘tween thirty–two and ten.
I am yours truly, Jenny Wren.
I hate to say it, but
They can’t all be prize sheep dogs.
It’s an 82 game season, plus up to 28 playoff games.
You can’t expect constant Tom Larscheidian gems like:
• “I just saw Pavel Bure and his groin looks fine.”
• “Look at Mclean there, great form, so erect in the net!”
• “Bure is such a great talent, if only he could play with himself out there”
• “Let’s face facts: Jan Bulis is just a dumb hockey player.”
How is that last one taken out of context? That’s exactly what he meant, wasn’t it?
About canada.com | Privacy Statement | Terms | Copyright & Permissions© 2008 - 2011 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved.Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.